Saturday, November 28

CAT CALL me, but NOT help me?

Excuse me, kitty! I know you're calling my phone too. I'll just have to call you back, ok?
I got a bunch of men who hang out in front of my building who need a lesson in how to talk to a woman.

Are you unemployed? Or... are you a drug dealer waiting for your clients to give you a call? No? Then... WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON THE STOOP?
Why are you "cat calling" me?

"Hey Baby!".... "Hey Sweetie!".... "Hey Shorty!"
"I got what you want right here!"
"Wanna ride this!?"

1. I ain't a baby. I'm a grown ass woman.
2. I ain't sweet. If anything I'm more sour and spicy than I am sweet.
3. I know I'm short, but you don't have to bring that to anyone else's attention.
I got it.
5'1" isn't tall. Damn! like I didn't already know!

Motherfuckers! You will say the nastiest shit to me and tell me what you want to do with my ass, my legs, my boobs, and my feet (for all your freaks). But you won't help me with my groceries?!?

That is some messed up shit.

HELP A SISTA OUT! You'd have more chances of actually getting into my pants if you were helpful. But since you're a lazy ass, you're probably lazy in bed too. So why should I give you a tumble? Gimme one good reason. One asshole said this to me a few years ago and it stuck with me for being completely hilarious:

him: (yelling from across the street) HEY YO! YO SHORTY! I GOT A JOB!
me: (looking around for who the fuck is being talked to... me or someone else?)
him: YO! SHORTY! (pointing to Fiesty Actress)
me: (silent ugh oh!)
him: I GOT A JOB! EH... YO! I GOT A JOB! I DON'T LIVE WITH MY MOMS AND I GOT A PHONE!

Was I supposed to say: Really? You have a job?! I'll just drop my panties right now. Wow!

I DON'T THINK SO!

And on top of that, why do all of these men all look TORE UP!?!?!?!?! Ya'll are UGLY! I wouldn't even fuck you with the lights off, paper bag over your head, and I was blind.
Why don't any of you look like this??!?!?!?

Well dressed. Clean!!!

NOPE. Instead they look like this:
Crackheads just waiting to catch their next score. Not interested in helping a sista with her groceries or her bags or anything. More interested in the groceries to satisfy the munchies.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could go on for days.... maybe in an another post.

Also.... don't think, readers, that this is just a black men thing. IT IS NOT.
This is an ALL races thing.
ALL men do this in one form or the other.
Rather... all STUPID, disrespectful men do this in one form or the other.

Ladies, aren't you tired of this shit? I know I am. I cussed out 4 motherfuckers today for their "compliments."

No comments:

Post a Comment