Saturday, November 28

Did you see the play, "Race" by David Mamet?

I have.

I've seen it. I saw it last night with my parents who were kind enough to pay the exorbitant amount of money for great seats in the mezzanine.

If you haven't seen it... go see it, and then come back to this post.

If you have seen it... let's talk about this.

QUESTIONS: Did you like the acting? Did you like the script? Did you like the premise?

To be honest, I don't know if I should give my opinion on this play yet.

It's in previews still. And I'm pretty sure that most of my po' friends will either not get to see it or just read the review and hear about it.

But if you have... What did you think about this play? I truly want to know.

If you've read it and not seen the production, I REALLY want your opinion as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment