Wednesday, December 2

Are you crazy about Wire Hangers?

This Fiesty bitch was.

JOAN CRAWFORD.
Bitch, where did you get yo HAT? I want it.

A woman I would never want to meet in a dark alley.
Why?
Look at her eyes.
Actually... second thought. Don't look her in the eyes.
RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!
You might get sucked into the 9th gate of HELL, because those things are intense.

Check this out.

Does DANGER look this good?

YES.

I think me and this Fiesty Bitch have a cosmic connection.
Why?

1. She studied as a dancer. (So did I.)
2. She was married four times. (I probably will be.)
**side note: The last husband died. The others were all divorce.

3. She was frustrated at the parts given to women in theatre and film. (So am I.)

And that's just the beginning.

WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND SUCH EMOTION?
AND SUCH EYEBROWS!!!!!!!

She, Eugene Levy, and Groucho Marx are gonna have to battle it out in heaven eventually.

If so... I have first row tickets, bitches!!!!
----

Forget about looks... this woman made some fantastic films. And the film about her is probably too good for words.

I mean... the woman took in and raised the Children of the Corn. And they claim abuse? STOP WHINING!!!! We all know you're all waiting for Malachaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...


One of my mom's favourite movies is Mildred Pierce.
[This post is for my mom, who will probably not read this.]
Thanks for not yelling at me about wire hangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment