Thursday, November 19

Do you have bad habits?


Smoking used to be my bad habit du jour.

I used to do it when I was drinking, stressed, or after sex. And from what I can tell of my previous social life, that meant meant that I was smoking... A LOT.

In any case, it's been a while since I've had a cigarette... My bank account has thanked me for the $10 a week savings. And I bet all the guys at work were sick of letting me bum a cig. (Smooch!)

But WOW have I picked up some new addictions....

Question: Who now owns around 80 pairs of shoes?

SAY WHAT? 80! That is just ridiculous.

Answer: Me. The Crazy bitch.
I am PO'. I should not own 80 pairs of shoes. Some of you are thinking... but you're a woman, that's what we do. I should NOT. I am in DEBT, bitches! D.E.B.T.

Don't
Ever
Buy
Things (that you don't need)

DEBT.

Desperately
Expecting
Beneficiary
True love

DEBT.


Do you have any bad habits that are breaking your bank? Or your do you wish sometimes addictions came in the form of FAT-FREE jello? I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment