Wednesday, November 18

Whatchu lookin' at?


Yeah, YOU!

Whatchu lookin' at?!

While sitting in an audition, I frequently look around to see who is also auditioning with me, but rarely do I give this look:

THE SIDE EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!

I think it may be worse than the EVIL EYE. Or even the STINK EYE.

Why is it than women tend to do the SIDE EYE far more than men?

For those who don't know... the SIDE EYE is the look of disapproval or straight up "HATE" usually done without turning the head. Please look at the example above with Sophia Loren, "hatin'" on that woman's cleavage.

What the hell, ladies?! I'm trying to get an acting job too, just like you. We need to all be one happy auditioning family! If you get it, good. If I get it, better, but that's a form of good. I know I got big boobs. I know I'm 5'1", so my boobs on my frame probably look like I'm stealing two Watermelons from the Produce department of CTown. But DAMN!

"No!" you say. "Fuck that. You deserve it."
"Well... Damn! Fine." I say.
Back at you! How do you like it? Don't, huh? Too bad, bitch!

GOTCHU!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Jane Mansfield, she was gorgeaous, died too young! But the Side look has been around for Centuries, and will be around for many more!

    ReplyDelete