Tuesday, December 29

Revelation #458


Hello... Sorry for the hiatus!
I've been learning lines for a show that I'm in.
Still am...
But on a mini break from keeping my nose in my play's pages, I had a revelation.



TADA!!!!


Before I tell you what the REVELATION was,
let me give you some background info.

[NOT FOR CHILDREN'S EYES!!!!!]
If you are under the age of 18, do NOT read.

For those who don't know... I was also on a hiatus from SEX.

(yes, from Happy Holidays! to SEX... moving on...)

Like a long time hiatus.
Like months....
I know people go for years... lifetimes.. without it.
But I am NOT one of those people.

Anyway... I was on a hiatus from "the deed".
And someone I knew from my past offered (very kindly)
to cut my "vacation" short.
And I accepted.

And while I was "getting back to work," I had a revelation.
Yes, I think during sexXx.
I think about various things.
If you're lucky, I'm not actually doing the 4 million other things
that pop into my head at that time.
'Cuz I will stop things and do my laundry if I'm bored.


Revelation #458:
KISSING IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF SEXxX.


I only had this revelation because this person from the past,
let's call him Mr. Stone...
insisted that KISSING was NOT part of the deal.

I am all for CASUAL bonding.
I am all for a strictly "working" relationship.

But No KISSING?????

I sorta live for kissing.
I could kiss someone for ages and ages and ages.
(...if they're good.)
It tells you how attentive that other person will be to your nether regions.

I could understand if my breath was stinky.
I could understand more if HE had a sore or something in his mouth.
NO THANK YOU!

BUT...
How am I supposed to gauge what sex is gonna be like?

Hmmmmmmmm............

....

I mean... it was like being in a really weird movie.
Not a skin-e-max film.
But like.... a David Lynch movie.
Sorta hot.
Sorta weird.
Sorta.... wait, is that sex happening? Or they just talking?

Yeah... so I learned my lesson:

Make KISSING a part of "the 2 backed camel monster".


'Cuz even if you have nothing to say, you can still move your lips and preoccupy your mouth/brain so that that you don't say things like:

"WOW! You're still wearing your socks?"

...



No comments:

Post a Comment