Sunday, December 27

When did this place become a free for all???

Doobee dooobee dooo!

Listening to my music....

Oooohhh How sweet it is to be loved by you. By you...

Doobee dooobee doo!!!!!!!

HAPPINESS!!!!!

[Happy Fiesty Actress getting onto the 6 train... on her way to rehearsal...]

AAAAaaaAAAAAAaaaaHHHhHHHHHHHHHHHhhHhhhh!!!!!!

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You almost hit me with your dancing skills.

I am afraid for your life DANCERS on the 6 train.

You are doing above and beyond what is necessary for George Washington!!!!

Don't you want more space?
The platform is fine. There is lots of space.

But actually doing feats of grandure while the train is moving?
I think that is a bit much. And now I'm just mad at your music choice.

Why do you clap so much before going into your routine?
I ain't gonna clap with you. I AM ANNOYED.
I don't want to listen to FUNKMASTER FLEX yelling at me through your RIHANNA track that you've selected as your dance music du jour.


AND.... why do they always come with some little one who is about 4 years old popping and locking???

LEAVE THAT CHILD AT HOME.
MAKE HIM READ A BOOK or SOMETHING....


And...CHILDREN!!!!!!
YOU ALL NEED TO STOP BEING SO MONOTONE. It is a bad sales technique.

And I know! You're not doing drugs.
You get good grades. (Or so you say....)


And that you only need a little cash in your pocket.


THEN... GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!


Why do they always JUST have M&M PEANUT?!?!
What if I wanted another candy?
Well... I guess I'm shit out of luck.


And Sir, I understand that you have to make your dolla dolla bills....

But were you a painter before you were a drummer, because where did you get all of those paint barrels?

Won't you get more money painting a room?
I'll pay you to paint my apartment right now. It needs it.

And... did you steal those professional drumming sticks from the Lincoln Center Music Center?




Dear Performers,
Please stop ruining my commute.
(Homeless people asking for money... you'll be addressed later.)

Best regards,
Fiesty Actress

No comments:

Post a Comment