Friday, December 18

Don't you know that I have a problem?

Dear stores,
Please stop sending me emails telling me
that all items are 50%-75% off.
STOP TALKING TO ME!!!!
Please stop putting huge signs in your windows.
It is breaking my heart to not buy something.

It's Holiday shopping time.
I should ONLY be buying things for friends and family.
Why are you tempting me this way?
I cannot dance with the DEVIL in just any LBD!!!!

For the love of all that is good in this world...
STOP ENCOURAGING ME TO USE MY CREDIT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best regards,

Fiesty Actress
aka Shopaholic
aka Satan's Mistress who would look lovely in this.... TADA!

1 comment:

  1. Make that Shopaholic numero two lady. #1 is large and in charge this shopping season and the sales are just eating away at me. My wallet has seen some crazy action in the past 2 weeks and now needs a vacation to recover.

    ReplyDelete