Wednesday, December 9

CAT CALL me, but NOT HELP me? (post x2)


Dear Blog-landia,

Yesterday, I moved from my west side 150s street box like studio apartment to a beautiful 2 bedroom ground floor apartment on the east side.
Sad to leave the West side... but....
WOW is right!
My 3 beautiful friends, LBoog, AMC, and GLion, along with my padre, helped me.

Let me start by saying that mi papa is a saint for dealing with me, his crazy, and talented, daughter.

But let's talk about the other motherfuckers....


Blog-readers!

<- Do NOT date men from this country. They do NOT help women when they're moving out of their apartments. Wait... what? What did you say? Did I offend you?



How could I?

You are STILL sitting there!!!
NOT DOING SHIT!!!!

OHHHHH!!!! You just wanna check out the goods??
WHAT GOODS?? I ain't givin' you crap!!!

LBoogs was sayin' that she was gonna go lesbos, and I almost agree.

Men on the stoop... I know you see us, me and LBoogs, strong women in our right...

A lot like this woman here... carrying her own fruit. And Pineapples are heavy! And a whole bunch of bananas!!!

I know you see us LUGGING and SWEATING and PANTING and MUSCLING heavy stuff from an apartment building to a TRUCK... and you just look on with awe, and lick your lips at our juicy bottoms, but you don't offer assistance.

WOW! Further proof that singledom in NYC might be the way to go right now...


Though the other option is just as tempting... Senate doesn't think so.

SENATORS vs. MEN ON STOOP.
I don't know who to love more.

No comments:

Post a Comment