Monday, February 1

UNEMPLOYMENT has got to better than THIS.

There have been many days, where I would rather be like my friend here...

shovelling dung.

Rather than being at my day job.

Cwappy job indeed!


Not because they don't pay me well...

The pay is adequate, I guess, in a time when the economy is utter sh*t.

BUT.... Believe me, it is NOT ENOUGH to keep me sane.

Remember my physical response to my stress?? Well... I started thinking about this some more.
And recently while in this amazing Acting Workshop, the teacher made me realize that my life is what I make of it. And I am definitely not happy to say that I'm a (trumpet sound) Receptionist/personal assistant... on my TAX RETURNS.
That's it. GOODBYE, day job!!!
I quit.
TADA!!!

Don't get me wrong. I'm looking for a new job.
Actually... I'm looking for a few to subsidize my life.
To pay bills.
To pay for my living situation.
To pay for food.
To pay for school debt.
To pay for my addiction...
To pay to pay to pay....

But I realized that... while I'm here...
I might as well enjoy the experience instead of having HIVES.
And I will.
I'm driven. I'm educated. And I definitely don't want to be poor.
So... kiddies...
This Fiesty Actress is GROWING UP.

Don't believe it?

[Damn, Steven.]

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain girl! Following your heart is noble but can leave you hungry and homeless. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete