Thursday, January 7

Damn it! Why not?

Today, my wonderful friend, AMC told me the following (from Italy...):

"You also need to take a break every so often... because even if you wanted to be, you are NoT super woman!!!! You are close but you are not!"

This is absolutely devastating.

And absolutely true.

Ladies and Gents, I am stressed out.

All of you are thinking to yourself... Shit! I am too. Give me a break.
I agree.

And no I'm not talking to you Alicia Keys.

But does your body react to your stress?
And by that I mean.... do you get hives?

'Cuz I do.
My whole right side SWELLED to the size of TEXAS this morning, and I had to be taken to the doctor.

NO BUENO!

And I realized that after the doctor told me that the swelling was stress related that I actually was about to get a prescription for RELAXATION.
(After he stuck 2 huge needles with stuff in them into my arms. And made me take some horrendous tasting pills.)

YES! Finally.... an optimum moment.

My doctor told me that I have to relax, so I can't make those photo copies.
My doctor prescribed me relaxation, so I will be working from my BATH TUB.

Cmon! If you know me... I am a multitasker.
I am in a play, that I need to be offbook for immediately. Work a 9-6 job. Have an acting workshop with an acting coach who I would kill to work with. (Yes, I would kill. MURDER, bitch.) And am about to be in a non-union movie with a group of people who I also respect and want to work with.
I got a lot on my plate, and no time to relax.
I'm not trying to show off. I'm just sayin.... I'M A BUSY DUCK.


Everyone needs to relax.
My friend, BG always tells me to "Take it easy."
And you know what, Mista? You are right. I do.

I told AMC in a responding email:

"i realize that i am not super woman. But Damn it! Why not? I'm so much more fun than her."

Let's face it people:
SUPER WOMAN was Lois Lane's imaginary version of herself. Wiki it. IMAGINARY. Bitch, please!

I have my evil eyebrow, and a 5'1" amount of stress piling up at me.
Perhaps I will shoot fire from my eyes next.
You never know.
And I do so love fire.

I might be the next FIRESTARTER.
F*ck you, Drew Barrymore. I got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment