Tuesday, February 9

Scarlett, I am pleasantly surprised...

There are very few times when I can say that I have actually been surprised.
Today, amazingly, I was.
I mean... (sigh)
GO SEE THIS PLAY.


If you cannot go to see it, because it costs lots of money, then you need to go the bookstore and READ it, because it was a pleasure to see this.

A PLEASURE. Un plaisir.
Truly.
And let me say also that I will admit:

I am usually a hater of Scarlett LIPS Juwannafuckme-ssen.

And I usually want her to stop biting her lips and making that doe eyed face of "HUH? Fuck me?"

BUT... that said...

She was quite good. I was happy to watch her performance, AND happy that I was watching her give herself to something and giving the play. Arthur Miller is probably very happy.

(I can't even begin to talk about Liev. I won't. Go see it. Liev, I heart you.)


And you know what, Scarlett? Instead of HATIN' on you...
I was hatin' on the woman playing: BEATRICE.

JESSICA HECHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

Do you even know??

OMG, people! I WANTED TO SLAP HER.

DO YOU HEAR THE WORDS COMING OUT OF YA MOUTH????
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YA TALKIN???

Now... any of you who know the end of the play (it ain't happy)... this bitch let out a sound only a MOOSE could make. And why?? Were you fully invested?

UGH!!! Please go see it, and tell me I'm lying. Remind you of an earlier post? It should. UGH!

A MOOSE.

Sh*t! Get away, Bullwinkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment