Friday, January 15

My Girl Monday!

Can you read that signature, bitches?

ROSALIND RUSSELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're thinking to yourself... WHO?
[ SLAP!]
Did you feel that?

Wiki.

What I love most about her is that she's a STAGE and FILM actress.
I only know her from her movies, because I obviously wasn't around to see her stage performances. But can't you just tell that she was fabulous?
I mean... check out those feathers on that top??
DRAMA!!!!!

His Girl Friday! See. This. Movie.
If you haven't seen this movie, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
And slap yourself silly a few times.
Not only is Rosalind great in it, and Funny!!!
BUT... sexy motherf*cker, Cary Grant is in it.
He might've been "how you doin' ". But damnit! That man was sexy.

Yes, that bitch is rollin' in the hay!
Don't you want to??? She made it look fun.
How many of you can say that you make such a simple act look fun in a picture?
And check out those boots! I want. I want. I want.


And check out this bitch in the movie: THE WOMEN.
It's based on a play by Clare Boothe Luce.
Rosalind played Sylvia Fowler, and she wears some of the most ridiculous outfits in the movie.

In the most recent 2002 stage revival of the play for the stage, Kristen Johnston played it.
In the most recent 2009
HELL HAS OFFICIALLY FROZEN OVER
version for the screen, Annette Bening played that part. (She is the best thing in that movie.)

Both women do NOT hold a candle to Ms. Russell.
** Please note that Ms. Crawford is also in that picture above. They were great friends.**

OMG! Bitch, I want that hat.
Me and Joan Crawford are gonna have to fight you!
If you don't know this character, which got her a TONY, you should just jump off the Cornell University cliff of doom.
She played AUNTIE MAME.

You all need to see this movie.
I laugh out loud when I watch this.
Well.... I laugh a lot in general, I know. But seriously... this one is funny.
Check out a scene.

Don't you just want to take her home and have a long chat with this woman?
I do.
And look at the clothes she wears.
I want. I want. I want. (UGH!)

" Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! "

Bitch, you are so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment