Monday, January 4

Puurrr!fect.


EARTHA KITT.

I mean... really, kittens!!!
There is no substitute. There never will be.
Wiki. this. wench. now.
Do you look this good with just a leopard whatever behind you?
I. don't. think. so.


This wonderful lady was shakin' her maracas before you were a gleam in your mother's eye.

Look at those thighs!
She could kill you with those things.

O fuck!
She could kill you with those things.
She's CATWOMAN.
Sorry, Halle. We can still guess your identity through that horribly ripped costume.
This bitch knew how to kick some ass.

And how to Purrr.... and how to sing.

First of all... did you watch the link?
Here is is again: TADA!

That bitch is only in FUR.

That is GANGSTA!!!!

Look at her mouth.
It's intense.
YOUNG CHILDREN could be EATEN in there.

If you're thinking to yourself as you hear her voice...
Haven't I heard her talking to directly to me? Like... in a cab?
CUZ You have... in 1996. Google that shit, fool.
(Did I just date myself? Nahhh... I'm still young enough.)


I'm sorry, but I love the movie BOOMERANG for only 2 reasons.
One of them is EARTHA KITT.
The other is TADA!! (please push the counter to 7 minutes in.) HILARIOUS.
but... CHECK IT OUT!!!! Bitch was 65 in that corset/bustiere thing.
Eddie Murphy... you thought it was nasty?
YOU MUST BE JOKING!
But let's be honest... you like other things, don't you???

Let me cut to the chase:
I would LOVE to play her in a movie or play.
What a fantastic CHARACTER.
There. I've said it.

Eartha, your birthday would've been in January.
And bitch, I loves you.

This song and Eartha herself says it for me:
BAM!
Note: More leopard.

No comments:

Post a Comment