Monday, January 17

Pedestrian Terror!!!!

GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!
LADY, MOVE YOUR BABY!!!!
MOVE!



Bicycle on the sidewalk!!!
Bicycle on the sidewalk!!!
Bicycle on the sidewalk!!!
Bicycle on the sidewalk!!!
Bicycle on the sidewalk!!!
Bicycle on the sidewalk!!!


Son-of-a-LEMUR, You almost killed me!!!

Yo! I get it. You need to get somewhere.
I do too.
You have wheels.
I don't.
But they have a place for people with wheels.
It's called... A STREET.
Do you see pedestrians walking super fast amongst the cars and honking with handheld horns, getting the cars to move out of the way because they're walking?

Chinese Food/Pizza Delivery dude?
Unless you are coming up to your destination immediately, why are you endangering my life? Why are bobbing and weaving out of the crowds like you're on a crash course?
This is my sidewalk.
SIDEWALK.
Not riding. Not rolling.

Are you thinking to yourself...
"Feisty Actress... Why are you being so conservatively boring?"???
B*tch please! Have you been hit by a bicyclist while walking on the sidewalk?
I HAVE.
2 bruises, a scraped hand and a punch in the dude's face later, I can proudly say that I hate people who ride their bikes where they shouldn't.

There's a bike lane.
Afraid of the other rolling machines, aka cars, buses and trucks?

YOU SHOULD BE!!!Be afraid. Be very afraid.
The fear that they instill in you is the fear you instill on every poor pedestrian in your path.
Vengeance is best served cold.
How was the ride towards the pavement, sucka?

No comments:

Post a Comment