Wednesday, December 8

NO HELP???

singin' to myself... singin' to myself...
T.I. song...
singin' to myself...



Hello, attractive Black gentleman!!!

How are you doing? Yeah... it is cold.

Yes, as you can see, I am lugging a lot of stuff from TARGET to my apartment.
No, you may NOT have my phone number. But thanks for asking....

Huh?? Why are you cussin' at me now??

OH HELL NO!
NEGRO!!!!
WHY ARE YOU NOT ASKING TO HELP ME OUT??????
I would be more inclined to give you my phone number if you were to hold a bag or 2 or 3 or 4. Can't you see that I'm in need of assistance??

I looked fine enough for you before I said NO! to your phone number question. Maybe if you did something that deserved compensation, I'd give you something.

Every dog gets a treat for a trick.

UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment