Tuesday, June 28

train characters - 2 fold.

While sitting on the 6 train, I have realized that there are many interesting people on this train. I used to complain about UPPER EAST SIDE people being too bougy for even me.

But then I saw this. ----------------->
please note my sneaky photo skills. i'm getting better with practice.


BROTHA!! Really???
What's up with the bike jammed between yo legs??

Is it yours?

It's a bit small, yes?

And... wait... what is that on your right???
Those of you who are staring at the photo can probably notice the little head on the lower left.....

GIRL!!!

Are you that tired???

I guess so!

Cuz you are KNOCKED the F out.

The homeless man who screams really loudly about needed a warm dinner for his 4 children came and went.

The horrible saxophone player came on and played "The Saints Come Marching In".

And 2 groups of girls talking about how "brothas be trippin' and sweatin' my @ss" got on and off circa 103rd street.

And you did NOT wake up.

And let's talk about the obvious litter on the floor in front of your sleeping body??
Could your dad, who I assume is the person who you're sleeping near, not pick up that piece of trash because of your bike between his legs? Or just pure laziness prevented him or YOU from doing basic duties as a person in this city??

ALSO.... you are taking up at least 3 people's seats!!!!!!!!
That's just RUDE.

UGH UGH UGH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment