Tuesday, November 9

Why. Don't. You. Do. Your. Job???

YO! 3rd construction dude.
You need to let go of my hand.
Our handshake is done. It was nice to meet you, but NOT that nice.
No really... I have a knife in my other hand.
Thanks.

YO! 3rd construction dude.
You need to stop commenting on the pictures that I have in my apartment of my friends and family. You should be looking at my floors. They're the ones that need your attention, aka it's your job to look at them.

YO! 3rd construction dude.
You need to not be talking to me as I do work in my living room.
Aren't you supposed to be doing something?
You construct. I stay out of your way. That's the deal. Got it? Good.

YO! 3rd construction dude.

Yes, I've seen that you have a Gold tooth on your left lateral incisor.
Do I want to see it again? NO!
STOP SMILING AT ME!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not being nice to you. I'm being civil. There's a difference.

YO! 3rd construction dude.
Your other 2 compatriots leave me the hell alone.
Why? Because they know better.
Why don't you?

YO! 3rd construction dude.
NO! I will not give you my phone number.
Yes, I can see that you're holding one of my business cards in your hand.
Give it back and don't touch my stuff again. You were probably gonna steal one anyway and leave me dirty voicemails, but since you asked.. again, my answer is still NO.
Why don't I want to give it to you?
Must I stab you further with my glares?
I wish that medieval devices of torture would spurt from eyes whenever you speak.

YO! 3rd construction dude.

Don't come up to me after you've seen my guest room and ask me if I have a kid.
NO! You nosy bastard. I don't.
But if I did... I wouldn't let him/her near you.

YO! 3rd construction dude.

I really don't want you to come back with your boss to finish the last bit of work.
Your ship has sailed and I never want it to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment